I adapted this from Paula Deen's recipe... I think mine's better. Almost always double the recipe because we love it so much. Great to have around for snacking company; it goes well with beer or wine, any season of the year.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Pimentos, minced
- 2 Green Onions, minced
- 3/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add all remaining ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Let sit for 1 hour to firm up.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.